The Frasca TruFlite™ line of Simulators and sub-systems are designed to provide the ultimate in realism by combining experience with developing technology.
Printer friendly brochure
The Frasca TruFlite™ is a reconfigurable device loaded with features for training in both single and twin engine aircraft. Using Frasca’s Computer Generated Instrumentation (CGI) and realistic overlays with bezels, screws, glass and knobs, the Frasca TruFlite™ device can be converted between a twin engine general aviation aircraft and a single engine aircraft in minutes. See how this works in the animated photo at right.
The TruFlite™ incorporates Frasca’s newest technology developed for Level 6 FTDs and Full Flight Simulators. This technology has been repackaged to be cost effective for production line devices – offering our customers high fidelity at an affordable price.
- Choice of one seat or two seat cockpit
- Single set of flight controls (dual controls are optional)
- Digital audio and sound - TruSoundTM
- Graphical Instructor Station (GISt™)
- New low profile shell
- JAA FNPT I or FNPT II qualification
- & much more!
Several options are available to customize the Frasca TruFlite™:
- Remote Handheld IOS (shown in photo above right
- Garmin 430 GPS
- Garmin G1000 (shown in photo below right)
- Multi to single engine conversion kit
- Frasca’s TruVision™ textured visual system with 180 or 220 degree wrap
- around display
- Custom visual databases
- Choice of aircraft flight models
- TruFlite H™ - For Helicopter Training
Panoramic Photos & Videos of the Frasca TruFlite™
Frasca also offers a TruFliteH™ line of reconfigurable helicopter simulators: